Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bits and Pieces

Some visitors to my blog mentioned that I have not been frequently updating my blog. I have to agree with them that I really did not do it more frequently as before. I should blame it on my hectic work lately, shouldn't I? Or my fanaticism on stamps has been much reduced. Might this be indicating that I am quiting stamp collecting? I don't have an absolute answer myself, honestly.

Another reason for my slow updating in my blog was that I was so busy dealing with a customer buying many of my FDCs and stamp sheets. Actually, I sold quite a substantial number of my Malaysia FDCs in the last 2-3 months to a few customers, maybe in a number of 400-500 FDCs. I was crazy about FDCs during the early stage of my philatelic life. However, my love of FDCs has faded since the last 2-3 years. I think I have even developed a sense of "hatred" on FDCs since early of this year. I told myself that I need to find new homes for these FDCs by selling them to other collectors who would love them more than I do. At this stage, I have found new homes for the 400-500 FDCs, and I am still finding more new homes for the rest of my FDCs....