Monday 14 June 2010

World Cup Fever

Have you got World Cup fever? Have you not been concentrating on your work due to chasing the World Cup matches? Well, football is never my cup of tea nor I collect football stamps. However, a Portuguese friend sent me an adhesive stamp from Portugal with the football shape, and I guess it should be a stamp issued to commemorate the World Cup 2010. I'm pretty sure that there are many postal authorities around the world has issued World Cup 2010 stamps (time to make profit out of stamp collectors), and I also believe that many stamp collectors (particularly on theme of football) will be busy to buy/exchange World Cup 2010 stamps. If you are a football fan and at the same a football stamp collector, then you must be overdosed by football matches and stamps at this moment..... hehehehehe.... By the way, thank god Pos Malaysia does not issue World Cup 2010 stamp.....