Tuesday 8 November 2011

Beta Fishes - Watermark and Perforation Varieties

The beta fish stamps were issued in 2003 (click here to see the stamp sheets). These stamps have a good number of perforation and watermark varieties. I am listing down those perforation and watermark varieties that I possess in my collection. I believe that there are more perforation and watermark varieties for these stamps. I am very happy to exchange with you on those varieties not in my collection.

For those not familiar with the watermark terminology used here, you may visit to my another entry on watermark here for explanation.


in my collection (30 sen):
P12; SPM sideway down
P12.5; SPM sideway down
P13.5; SPM sideway down


in my collection (50 sen):
P12; SPM sideway down
P13.5; SPM sideway down
P12; SPM sideway up reversed
P13.5; SPM sideway up reversed


in my collection (RM1 pair):
P12; SPM sideway down
P12.5; SPM sideway down
P13.5; SPM sideway down