Sunday 4 November 2012

Collecting Stamp Sheets - II

I talked about collecting stamp sheets some time ago. You may click here to read the entry on Collecting Stamp Sheet I.

I personally think the design of stamp sheets of Malaysia is getting more and more beautiful and interesting. It is just nice to collect them, and it is not too difficult to keep them. I normally put stamp sheets in OPP plastic sleeves. For the purpose of display, I may put the OPP-protected stamp sheets in an A4-size folder (the one that we use to put our documents, and it can be obtained easily from stationery shops).

Of course, the cost may be the major reason for many collectors not to collect stamp sheets because a stamp-sheet set normally consists of 20 stamp sets, meaning that one has to fork up 20 times of money just to collect a stamp-sheet set. But.... the stamp sheets are just beautiful, and I can't resist, can I?

I believe that there are a good number of collectors collecting stamp sheets. The stamp folder issued by Pos Malaysia is attracting more and more collectors. Many collectors like to use stamp folders to keep stamp sheets. However, I don't collect stamp folders because I use OPP plastic sleeves and A4-size folders to keep my stamp sheets.