Wednesday 28 July 2010

Am I So Famous?!

One postal staff from a post office told me that someone came to the post office to purchase stamps. This someone brought up my name during the introduction saying I am his friend, and he even said that he is a member of PSM (I was just wondering if the PSM has got something to do with his stamp purchase in the post office). However, this someone's dealing with the postal staff ended badly. The postal was extremely disgusted by this someone. Of course, the postal staff told me the story with much anger. I said to the postal staff that this someone is no my "friend". I related my story to another stamp collector fellow, and this stamp collector fellow also claimed that there are some people use (take advantage) his name in some post offices when making stamp purchases. Come on you guys, just be fair to us when you want to purchase stamps from a post office, just go ahead buying stamps and there is no need mentioning our names........ I don't know about my this stamp collector fellow, but I definitely don't want to be famous.