Saturday 17 July 2010

I'm Back...........

Wow, it has been a month since the last update of this blog. Within just one month, there are a handful of philatelic events took place in Malaysia - some good and some bad - and I shall "grumble" one by one...... hehehehehe

During the period of my long break, three stamp issues appeared (125 Years of Malayan Railway; National Definitive Series; and Threatened Habitats), and I spent more than RM2500 just for these three stamp issues. I will write about these stamp issues in different entries.

What did I do during the long break? Well, I went to Kota Kinabalu (known by local as Api), Sabah for a meeting, and I took time off to visit to GPO Kota Kinabalu and to have postcard shopping spree :). I bought many beautiful postcards from Kota Kinabalu (click here to see some of the postcards that I bought from Sabah). I was at Ipoh last week for a seminar, and I met kkkhor! kkkhor treated me Ipoh Taugeh Chicken...... mmmmm so yummy! More importantly, I'd the privilage to see kkkhor's huge philatelic collection :)

Stay tune...........